NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT 2021-22
IN HYDERABAD REGION
- Duration of academic session for contract engagement will be as per NVS/GOI COVID-19 guidelines.
- Engagement is purely on contractual basis till the regular incumbent joins or till the end of the academic session 2021-22, whichever is earlier.
- Being a residential system, it is mandatory to reside in the campus.
- Free accommodation, as available on campus, will be provided.
- Free food will be provided after school reopens with students.
- In addition to normal teaching duties, should be willing to undertake additional duties related to residential system as assigned by the Principal.
- Soft skills for teaching through online are mandatory.
- No outside influence is allowed with regard to engagement/place of work which shall result in disqualification of candidature.
- Involvement in indiscipline activities, moral turpitude and corporal punishment will entail immediate termination of contract without prior notice, along with other legal proceedings.
- Female candidate should not be in the family way at the time of applying.
- Automatic extension of contract period beyond 2021-22 session is not in vogue.
- Contract engagement will not entail any claim for regularization of service in future.
- Candidature for attending the Interview, if called, is purely provisional and it does not confirm any right for engagement for the post applied.
- A candidate can apply only in one region.
Click here for Guidelines for the engagement of teachers on contract basics 2021-22
Click here for Guidelines for the engagement of FCSA on contract basics 2021-22
- When uploading certificates for courses like Diploma, UG, PG, B.Ed,...,
the pdf file should contain mark list along with the course certificate